Originally Posted by AcesNeights
By 2021 “Covid-19” had mutated itself into “Covid-21”. Covid 19 was a bullshit media term used to incite irrational fear in otherwise healthy people.

The unique circumstances of “Covid-19” were such that the last people I sought out for information about it were (most)healthcare workers. In my experience the healthcare workers were assigned an ungodly amount of power and that power went straight to their heads. The more “responsibility” assigned to the initials after their names the more despotic and tyrannical they became. Little men with big noses and short nurses with fat-asses and thunder thighs were now drunk with power and they yielded that power over us unvaccinated untermensch with lasting cruelty.

Any perceived advantage of these bullshit “vaccines” in “saving lives” is far outweighed by the lives lost through third world medical care in this country. While the hospitals were in a tizzy gearing up for the overwhelming influx of patients that never materialized they killed untold thousands through neglect and blatant violations of the Patient Care Act! I saw it firsthand!

My contempt for the healthcare system in this country is now only outdone by my contempt for our criminal justice system. Both have become self serving monsters that grind up the little guy to feed itself while pretending to care about the innocent.

Reading my mind.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH