Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by irfubar
I think in Doc's case, like so many other health care professionals he was too close to the problem and emotionally invested..... and the research he was reading was produced by compromised scientist/doctors.... money will do that....

I think in the years to come after the data is compiled and the autopsy of this international social experiment is complete your assessment of Doc’s support for the “vaccine” is correct ifubar. I also believe that many healthcare workers, like Doc, innocently or with the best of intentions …doctors, nurses, PAs, clinicians, etc were subject to the same intrinsic trust in their colleagues and the “published” articles that it relieved them of a certain level of responsibility, intentionally or more likely unintentionally, however they trusted their experts whomever they were. The level of authoritarianism displayed against anyone that went against the politburo government’s “recommendations” was extraordinarily illegal. Doctors threatened with losing their licenses, etc.

Welllllllll... I think irfubar has a point, to a point, and as I have admitted here I DID get too emotionally invested in the vaccine argument. But as for the "money will do that" comment, all I can say is a hearty and heartfelt GFY. laugh

BTW, I did appreciate the given and take you and I shared on this topic last year. One of the bright spots in my recollections.

Carry on.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars