Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Anecdotally, there is something going on…. But apparently people who see dead and dying people everyday and frequently from cancer, are noticing things that are making them curious about vaccine status.

Sorry about your brother. Yeah, a lot of people are keeping “informal” track of vax phenomena. But even the formal tracking is giving the epidemiologists and other stats people fits, so I don’t give the informal tracking much credence. YMMV.

Glad you're doing well and decided to comment, DocRocket. Could you share the best source for tracking the formal data, as it's being made public? Dr. Malone did a great job explaining his concerns about the shots, including his personal side effects. It was Dr. Peter McCullough that really put his career and reputation on the line, when he called out Dr. Fauci directly. When I searched his name, for spelling purposes, this was the first result.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-mccullough-report/id1562849542

I hadn't realized he had his own podcast, figured I'd share it. The continued censorship leaves us laymen few platforms to get decent, objective reporting.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation