Originally Posted by jaguartx
Faukki was and is trying to lead people astray. Do you think it was a pure Quincidence he and Gates, and iirc, maybe Zero predicted a year or so ahead of time that Trump would face a plandemic in his term? Satanic bastids just couldnt help trying to show people how smart they are.

Have you forgotten the military officer going out on a limb and reporting how Faukki came to the DOD and asked for illegal Gain of Function research?

Have you forgotten how it was Faukkis own NIH Virology Journal that broke the earthshaking news that Chloroquine (precursor of Hydroxychloroquine) was an effective treatment for SARS/Corona Viruses?

Have you forgotten Faukki lied saying Hydroxychloroquine is a very dangerous drug when he knows it's safe enough for pregnant and breastfeeding women and sold OTC through equatorial Africa.

Have you forgotten Faukki said Hydroxychloroquine was ineffective against viruses while central Africa had some of the lowest COVID-19 disease and death rates on earth.

Have you forgotten Remdisivir first 1 year trial was stopped at 6 mo due to 52% of subjects dying?

Have you forgotten the second and weaker Remdisivir trial killed 26% of its subjects and Faukki said it was a great and safe drug.

Ha.,he said the vax was safe also.

Not directed at you but I have to rant about that satanic pos and I expect world court charges against him for crimes against humanity.

Then why the hell did all these "smart" MD's not pay attention?
The same information I found was out there for anyone to find.
But the good Doc talked down to me, being a "layman" and all...
It is ALL about the Benjamins. And their license.
They had to be under threats and blackmailed.