Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

LOTS were taken in by the Covid Control Plan. Even Trump.

Indeed. Like many other docs, I took my cue from very smart doctors in leadership who I trusted to lead well. They were fooled, too. The Red Chinese and their servants here in the American media and the .gov put together a really savvy propaganda con.

The problem I'm troubled by (slightly) is that there are a lot of folks who think that because it was mostly propaganda, none of it was real. Sorry, the virus was and is real. It has killed and crippled a lot of people. That's real. The vaccines did save a lot of lives last year, as I pointed out in my first response here. We have data that prove that. But those who want to say it's ALL a hoax will deny these things. Doesn't really matter.

Let's just make sure they can't scam another election with another fake crisis based on a real problem.

I wish there was a plan to do just that but I'm afraid they will scam many more elections. They have been emboldened by stealing the last one and have likely been perfecting their plans. The next crisis will also need to be on a larger scale, I think, since some that doubted the fix was in through the virus being unleashed on us now have changed their minds and see it for what it was/is. Some will fall for anything but it may take a more convincing or worse crisis to scare people into compliance with another coupe. As Rahm Emanuel said, "never let a good crisis go to waste". They used to wait on a crisis but not any more. Just as they created and used covid to change the voting system and divide our nation they will create another. On that the left is predictable, they crave power and are willing to sacrifice anyone or anything to get it.