Here's my thoughts on this whole fiasco, I still haven't got an answer wether she shot her 300 much, but still, he it goes.

I think Barns is a hell of a shooter and has done a lot for LRH, but after finding out you didn't even put her on gongs for a few hours with the gun is kinda foolish. You put her behind the gun for one reason, to prove to the masses that a GB precision rig can kill stuff in the hands of a rookie. I know, I know, it's not the shooter its the spotter that does the work, but holy [bleep] shes human. You know it and I know it, this was a stunt, a stunt on a living, breathing animal.

I'm not here to slam JB and Grey Bull, but thats my opinion. And if you think I'm just a mouth breather who hates GB Precision you can go over to Canadian Gun Nuts and look at the 19 [bleep] pages of flack I took for defending you, because I was absolutely positive a guy with your experience (John) would have atleast put her behind the gun for a decent amount of time before you coached her to killing her first elk.

Congrats to her, not so much to you (John).

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not