Originally Posted by smokepole
[quote=40O]

2) Whether the hunter could get closer is really none of your concern, unless you want to say that everyone should share your same ethic on getting closer vs. making a long shot. Who are you to say that?

Here in Arizona it is the liberals that support rights without responsibility and the conservatives who hold that rights go hand in hand with responsibility. On the issue of hunting, liberals and conservatives often come across as hypocrites � Liberals who normally support all �lifestyle� choice decrying those who consider hunting a part of our life and Conservatives supporting any type of �hunting� even if it fails to demonstrate any of the �responsibility� we expect and demand for the exercise of rights in other areas.

As far as who I am to take a position, I�m one of the people that actually go to game and fish meetings when something is on the table I feel strongly about. Canned hunts, scouting from an airplane and other things I oppose I speak out about.

So, what do you hunters thing about the business that set up a remote controlled rifle with a camera on top that could be controlled from someone over the internet? Boy, can you imagine? Someone in China hits the space bar firing a rifle on the other side of the World!!!!! Now that�s long range keyboarding�I mean hunting�I mean shooting�.

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.