I guess us AZ guys that hunt Coues and have to take shots at 400,500,600 yards with our gear are unethical. Gosh I feel so ashamed of myself.
Guess I should be ashamed of myself too for letting a client from PA kill a MD buck at 425 yards without knowing what he could do with his rifle.

I wish I could hunt in fields and wooded areas where I only have to shoot a couple hundred yards. But I can't. Our hunting can sometimes turn into long range hunting. No option if you want that buck. Watching the video over and over, I feel JB and that girl had no other option but to shoot or not shoot. She had the confidence and proved what she could do. I guess more people on here would have liked her to have shot a 7RM so she could flinch and make a bad hit at 300 yards just so they could say she was shooting too much gun. I think that 243 was a good tool with little recoil so a person could make that long shot and not worry about kick or flinch just making the shot.

Again most people on here just can't be happy for her.

Kique

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1