Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
I don't think I would question any of the guys on here who's abilities are a known value. I would only question a shot like this if it was made by somebody who may or may not have the appropriate confidence and ability to make the shot successfully with a reasonable degree of consistency.

The fact is that the shot WAS made by someone with UNKNOWN abilities and UNKNOWN consistency, so start questioning!

Have you not been following this thread? jb did no other work with her than to have her dry fire the rifle. No shooting even at 100 yards on paper to see what her ability may be as compared to what he could do with his rifle. He had no idea if she could even hold the rifle steady which could be seen by shooting a simple group on a piece of paper at 100 yards.

Her ability was unknown to everyone in that video including the camera man, jb and the girl!

What I'd like to know is how many here would put their "friend" in the same situation that jb did here?

I have a lot of friends who have similar experience in the field and in life as this girl. No way would I ever put them, me, and a big game animal in this situation with their total inexperience with long range shooting.

I think it's quite a risk, but if you don't give a [bleep] about your friend or the animal, have at it I guess!

The know it all and self appointed moral conscious of the world has spoken

I think maybe he's like some "whine" to go with the cheese

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first