Very intersting, but FBI needs and commone person on the street who is not going to shoot through a car door are very different. Also his findings do not match up with those of Alan Jones who was the chief Ballistician for the Houston TX PD for a long time and then for an ammo/bullet co. and who now writes for Shooting times about these issues.

I would really like to see that Buffalo Bore 100gr FPHC ammo that I use, and which I chronographed at 1180 from my wifes P3AT, put through these tests.

In addition, we have a fellow over at the Kel Tec forum who actually had to shoot a very large (6'2" nd 265lbs IIRC) knife wielding attacker with his 380 and he not only lived to tell about it and to make the local news lines - which he posted in the forum - but was very pleased with the performance of his P3AT used in that scenario and still carries it daily with even more confidence than he had in it before.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500