cumminscowboy... No, I did not. I mean no disrespect, but youtube video "proof" of anything is highly suspect at best.

At the risk of being called a condescending pontificator (again), the problem with youtube video is that since we can't verify the conditions of the video, or even that that the ammo being demo'd is what it is purported to be, it really has no value other than entertainment. Did the video actually use 10% ballistic gelatin mixed per protocol, and shot at temperatures and at distances dictated by protocol? Just for starters, if the video was done outdoors, the answer is almost certainly, "NO".

The tests I reported on last week were done under the conditions specified by FBI protocol, by a highly respected industry professional. The findings demonstrated there were in agreement with the findings reported by the FBI ballistics labs and by other ballistics labs I have access to data from. In other words, several reputable labs have found the same things with the same ammo.

If you have found another source of information you think is better than this, go with it. I'm not here to argue. I only relayed well-presented, professional information. Take from it what you will.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars