Excellent report sir.. Just for S&G, did he test any .25ACP? I bet that stuff would barely penetrate a T-shirt.. laugh laugh

The little .380 is at best, a minimal deterrent to any perp. IMHO I'd say it's best used up close and personal - at say, 6" right at the a-hole's mouth or neck (don't mean to get too graphic here).. As far as stopping someone at 5 yards; well, that's not gonna happen for the most part.. That said, I do carry a Kahr P-380 at times during trips into town. ( but we're talking about a town of 3,000..) They have their uses as a small, pocket-gun or similar when anything much bigger is more difficult to conceal.. But that's about it..

If I was venturing into the Twin Cities area though, that P-380 would be left at home and either my Kimber or Kahr P-45 would be on my hip..

The 115 gr plinking stuff in my P-9 works well. I've never had that pistol fail to function yet - no matter what I feed it.. Thanks for the info on the 147 gr ammo.. I'll obtain some for the times I carry that particular firearm.

Thanks for sharing your experience and results.. Much appreciated.. smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!