I am a Big caliber fan, always have been. I love the .44 .45 and 500Mag.....have em all, shoot em all

I also have a little .380 and that is what I carry 24/7

Now, with that being said, I don't have it because its a fad, I do because it's the only gun I will carry constantly without compromise. I do not and will never like a big hunk of steel hanging off the side of my pants, it's uncomfortable as hell and hard to conceal. The other option is inside the pants or in my back and I just don't feel comfortable enough to get to, raise, and fire my gun in time if need be. I do not want anyone ever knowing I have a gun on me unless they need to know. I carry it in my front pocket with a belt clip and it looks like a pocket knife. Bottom line, ANY gun is better than no gun and although we would love to kill all the bad guys, the most important aspect is stopping the threat.

Also, I do not believe that .380 will only penetrate a couple of inches.....I do believe, however, that it's not up to FBI standards because they need more effective weapons, but for day to day personal protection, a .380 will do just fine wink

Last edited by Boococky; 03/22/12.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
-Thomas Jefferson