Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Maybe if you read a little you would have noticed some were comparing it to a 300 mag launching 180 grain pills. Laffin.

Maybe if you read a little you'll see that was one guy who already admitted his numbers were off. Laffin that you missed that.

Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Let me connect the dots for you... The 7 mag is one of the most popular cartridges in use today. So obviously many find its recoil acceptable.

Sounds line you're hunting an excuse to dislike it, just picked the wrong reason.

Let me connect the dots for you now. I don't "dislike" anything. As I said above, I think the rifles will sell and I think Nosler is smart to capitalize on all the interest in LR shooting with both the ABLR and this new chambering. Or, you could turn that around and say they're a little late to the party, depending on your point of view.

And I really don't give a rat's ass what is "acceptable" to the vast majority. The only comments I've made pertain to my own personal preferences. If I'm going to spend the cash that Nosler is no doubt going to ask for this rifle (anybody pegged that number yet, it won't be cheap) then it's going to be something that I'll want to shoot a lot.

This cartridge doesn't look like it's something that I'll want to shoot a lot. Especially since I like light rifles for hunting.

A wise man is frequently humbled.