Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
You don't think this last round of shortages was not the result of politics? You just can't watch CNN and MSNBC and call it news.

I don't watch any TV news. And you can't just listen to Sean Hannity and call yourself informed. The only political connection to the shortages was panic buying by people looking to stock up, caused by election results. So in that sense, you could say it was political. But I doubt that's what you meant.

Originally Posted by bigwhoop
I credit Nosler for their willingness to tread out there on the edge of economic success. I guess there will always be those who like to chase the newest, bestest, flattest and hard hittenist cartridge out there. I'll be cheering for you from the sidelines.

As far as Nosler treading on the edge of economic success, I'd wager that the 26 could go down in flames and not put a measurable dent in their bottom line. Remember the shortages? People are buying every bullet they make, you can't even find ABLRs in stock. That might be what's behind this new cartridge, they have to invest all that cash somewhere.

And "nice try" LOL, but you won't be cheering me on. If you read the thread, you'll see that I've said I won't be buying one, I'm happy in 6.5-06 territory. And my mountain rifle is a Kimber Montana re-barreled to 6.5 WSM.

You really are an obtuse dude! You don't see the link between the election, polictics and school shootings? Equating my statements to Hannity proves you really have no clue.
Lastly, I wasn't "cheering YOU on", I coudn't care less!

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.