'jp,

You poor,poor clueless kchunt. Your dumbfhucktitude is beyond impressive,just who in the [bleep] dresses you in the morning and chews your food for you?!?

I'm simply afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and kudos on the amount of Stupidity it takes you to think you've a [bleep] clue,about anything. THAT is [bleep] funny! You "hard chargers" in The Paper Hat Brigade,crack me the [bleep] up.

Here's a gem,from minutes ago! You'll wanna hit "reply" as it's a [bleep] peach,from yet another consummate Do Nothing Kchunt.

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to your next Whine and yet another Tutorial on your incredible Dumbfhucktitude.

Wow +P+!

'shooter,

Slow day today...on the Golf Course.(grin) Just where do these clueless dumbfhucks come from?!? Wow!

Made a purty good shot outta the Tree Stand too,given the compound angles and lead requisite. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Had time to take a coupla wannabe "Sniper Rifles"to the Car Wash too,after stretchin' em out to 1200+,in less than favorable conditions.(grin)

Everyone knows it's all about Bull Barrels!

[Linked Image]

Fair to middlin' day.

FVA,

Save your breath,the poor dumb kchunt ain't got enough sense,to make any sense. Though it is a right proper Dichotomy.

Hell...I'd go so far as to say I've even shot a Model Seven.

Once.(grin)