i guess this site shoud just be renamed boxercampfire.com.
you sir are the man. if only half of the members here knew a quarter of what you do, this country would be full of a++ marksmen capable of shooting their 223ai out to 2500 yards.

lets step back a minute and read before you materialize some silly hard to read post.

1. the op asked about building a custom on a seven action. i answered yes its fine. if it wasn't would there ever have been an xr100.

2. you bitchedd, saying its impossible to have a coal of 2.9 in a seven. it clearly is possible and not difficult like i posted.

3. the problem of having a bad selection of scope rails can be avoided by just using a 700 sa scope rail and milling it down and redrilling the rear most mount screw.

4. then you began to bash anything posted pic wise unless it was your own, like everything is inferrior to your guns. i bet they all go bang and hit what they aim at.

5. lets not forget about the glass. if a leupold 6-18 is junk to you does that mean its junk to me? its on a 22-250 max range for that gun shooting 70grn bergers is around 600 yds to be effective. why the hell do i need a 30 mil tube? if a 1 inch tube is so bad you better get on the phone to every scope manufacturer and let them know. they have been pulling the wool over our eyes for years. not to mention the countless benchrest records shot with them.

huntsman22, when your are done giving boxer hand jobs in return for his vast knowledge base maybe you can come back to earth.

this is what i picture when i read your imbred slur response

[Linked Image]
blow me.
i'm out.

Last edited by joejo; 12/29/13.