nm,

Nothing says "hard charger" like windage adjustable mounts. Laffin'!

Funniest part is...one can never tell if you are bitching or bragging,but that POS needs hid under a rug.

Hint.

260',

Oh [bleep] no,ANYTHING but pictures. The horror. Laffin'! That's the only way you Windowlicking Dumbfhuqqers can keep your Pretend "real".

You're doing "great" and "The Stand" is gonna catch on like LR Sevens. Perhaps entertain the notion of taking a Poll or starting a Petition and really knock it out of the park. Laffin'!

Wow +P+!

'Sky,

I enjoy the Dr. Phil schit,it's a [bleep] hoot! Of course you are Whining,it's all you do...and noone has better insight as to what a clueless [bleep] you are,than you do and I'd be the last to dispute same. Congratulations?!? Your Vagina Monologue,in regards to all the things you've almost done,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been,is straight up [bleep] fascinating. Give or [bleep] take. Laffin'!

I'm at ease with facts and the fact is,you poor stupid [bleep] are unable to find me "mistaken" and much to your collective chagrin. I've zero qualm talking in regards to water flowed under the bridge,just as you are at ease in talking out your ass...which admittedly is a [bleep] hilarious arrangement.

You'd do well to take notes and apply same,though I do find copious humor in the fact that your stupidity precludes your making such sound decision(s).

Looking forward to the next Whine and accompanying excuses.

Laffin'!