'jo,

Didn't mean to horn you up,but you Day Dreaming Do Nothing Window Licking Kchunts are fast to start cramming things in your mouths and asses. Congratulations?!?

A guess is as good as you'll ever be able to do and guessin' ain't purty,as you so eloquently attest. Please don't slight the magnitude of your Stupiity,despite your being unable to process same. Laffin'!

Oh I like charts!

1) Please note the "advantages" your Imagination and Pretend grant you,in regards to the XR100. Do not forget to comment on 600's and/or XP's in either solid bottom,repeater,rear or midgrip...because maybe that is "new" to me too. Laffin'!

2) I said nothing about impossibility. I asked for particulars,regarding bottom metal and round count,hoping you'd be dumb enough to try. You're doing "great"!

3) You really know how to rock a High Zoot Weaver rail,that was [bleep] awesome!

4) I can't bash you,nearly as well you can..by doing your best. I'm always happy to allow cross-eyed drooling dumbfhuckks the opportunity to do just that,if only in fairness. Please grab all the slack on the rope you think you can handle,do not be shy. Laffin'!

5) You've admittedly got me here,as I'm unfamliar with .224" centerfires,but that Berger sounds like a Peach and 600yds is very,very impressive. My bad. That barrel sounds like zinger,perhaps you'll be able to quit Whining long enough,to talk about it too. You've an uncanny knack for really making particulars easy to understand. Please don't get mean and start talkin' fancy about twist rates,throating and boolits there. I'm cryin' I'm laughing sooooo hard! You poor,poor stupid [bleep].

I don't recall maligning tube diameter,but I assuredly do tube length. That of course is/are issues far separate,but in actuality WTF is someone from Pennsylvania gonna "know" about much of anything regarding the Outdoors and wares in it's use?!? 'Course you'll always have your Imagination and Pretend,which is rather handy for folks who "do" as "much" as you,in your "fortunate" surroundings. Laffin'!

The Seven is far more adept as a BR-esque platform,than it is a LR-esque platform. Hint.

Appreciate your taking the time to delve even deeper,into your amazingly long list of insecurities and really turn up Rifle Talk a notch,as you quit,re-quit and undoubtedly quit again. You'll wanna wipe the streaming Mascara from your face,give thought to biting a towel to quell the trembling lips,put the dark glasses back on to hide your crossed-eyes and mebbe give thought to holding your breath as you stomp your itty-bitty feet,for maximum affect during your prolonged Hissy Fit. Laffin'!

You drooling dumbfhuckks DO love your cartoons!

Wow +P+.

'22,

In fairness...she's doin' quite a bit better than that.(grin)