Originally Posted by Boxer

'Sky,
Your Vagina Monologue,in regards to all the things you've almost done,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been,is straight up [bleep] fascinating. Give or [bleep] take. Laffin'!

Boxer my friend, you've usually got me pegged and figured out; however, when have I ever come on here and talked about what I've done, what my wares are, and all of the places I've ever been? C'mon, you're better than that. At least your false assumptions are usually based on something someone has said. Hence, your attacks on my intellect; or, my lack thereof. I can live with that because I put it out there for the world to see and judge for themselves. When you make statements about what I say I have done, what I own, or, where I've been and people will start assuming I am contacting you privately and making claims or filling you in on my life and that just isn't so my friend.

I hope you have a safe and happy new year and I hope you keep contributing to the forum. Others may not see it; but, if they try to separate the wheat from the chaff, you truly have a lot to offer the rest of us.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ