jp,

I find it curious,that you Whining Do Nothing Kchunts feel compelled to open a new Whine,with a reiteration of how incredibly phuqqing little you are able to understand. That'd only be "news" to you,as your Dumbfhuckktitude is better than glaringly obvious. Congratulations?!?

Do tell about the "email",if only for starters. Laffin'!

PLEASE,find me "mistaken" and I will happily take the time to rub your nose in your Stupidity and make it look easy...if only because it is. Bless your heart.

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you please and I'll feign my "surprise" that you went right to phuqqing Whining and whimpering about your insecurities. I'm more than a leetle bit at ease in speaking matter of factly,if only because facts matter. You are a consummate Whiner,due simply to all them years of practice. You poor poor(literally) dumb kchunt,you're sooooooooooooo adept at Whining,you cain't even know you do it. Funny how schit actually works,ain't it?!? Laffin'!

So you feel free to look me up,any time your Estrogen mood swings make you brazen enough to try and feign a first phuqqing clue and be sure to make a "stand",as you wax eloquent upon all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

I enjoy the notion that you "think" your phuqqing Stupidity ain't more than a touch obvious and you sure as schit need no "help" ascertaining that,if only obliviously. Prolly a REAL good phuqqing call,to refrain all things germane the crux and to Whine instead. If only in fairness,what the phuqq other move could you make?!? Laffin'!

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt and shoot for the stars and Pretend you can whip my ass too.

You phuqqing "hard chargers" are a riot!

Jeff,

Funnier than phuqq,that even someone as phuqqing stupid as you...KNOWS to refrain the crux and Whine instead.

I'm looking forward to your next Whine and the excuses.

Laffin'!

Perhaps you two Clueless Kchunts and your newly aligned Dynamic Duo Of Dumbphuqqtitude,are REALLY gonna explode Model Seven LR sales?!?

Wow +P+! Here's to the hilarity of your "best",being soooooooooooo far offa the mark.

Perhaps give thought to filling out a "Hurt Feelers" Report. PLEASE include pictures.

Laffin'!