'Sky,

Sucking my ass,will get you nowhere.

The astute will always glean the insight,you stupid [bleep] never will and ain't that a right proper dichotomy?!?

Looking forward to your next Whine.

Groovin' on your Vagina Monologue,as you sidestep ALL things The Rifle,for some "unknown" reason(s). Laffin'!

Please find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the time to yet again rub your nose in your very own Stupidity. Rest assured that I will make it look easy,if only because it is. Laffin'!

You Whining Kchunts will always find reasons to Whine and that is a simplistic fact. Funny how tape reliably [bleep] up you Drooling Dumbfhuqqers,whether on the muzzle or elsewhere. Laffin'! Perhaps you can assemble enough Whiners,to form a Class Action Suit against 3M(the favored tape of all) and make a "stand". Re-laffin'!

I've zero intent or desire to "threaten" you,but you pointy headed dim-bulbed [bleep] concoct all sorts of conspiracy theory [bleep] bullschit and I wish to thank you for the oblivious humor. [bleep] HILARIOUS +P+!!! Only you,can prevent YOU from saying something stupid and here's to the sanctity of your being powerless in the refrain. Laffin'!

You'll haveta pardon my being Type BT/DT...with lotsa T-shirts and I for some reason,don't feel compelled to apologize for being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Facts certainly are unsettling to folks who "do" as "much" as you. Laffin'!

Perhaps your feelers would be better off,if you tried to converse about Tiddlywinks with Martha Stewart and then you two high browed kchunts could compare estrogen levels. Laffin'!

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt,because I'm certain you've hit a Home Run and are really doing "great". Laffin'!

Eagerly awaiting the next Whine and more excuses. Succinctly knock it outta the park and dangle a picture of you and your crossed-eyes and that'll begin to explain why you've soooooooooo much to [bleep] whine about. I've zero doubt gracious members of the board,would happly mail tape to you,to cover them misaligned peepers up. Howlin'!

I know,I know...all your pics are at bigsqueeze's house,in a cardboard box that neither you or JeffO can open,because there's the "dreaded" tape on it!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot,especially when your Estrogen Levels embolden a sanctimonious "stand" on high ground,with your head fully up your ass! You poor poor stupid [bleep]. Laffin'!

Wow.

ruger',

No need to thank me. I'm really "surprised" that the LR Seven didn't come to fruition.

Give or [bleep] take.

Laffin'!

'bar,

You almost said sumptin' about The Rifle,then your lip trembled in fear and you went right to [bleep] Whining instead,so as to play it safe.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!