Originally Posted by joejo
Again dumbazz, read you [bleep] retard. I was referring to your scope as to the moa travel, not mine. Jeeze your a [bleep] imbred dipchit.
Again, what's you shooting history. Busting a few rocks with you hornady bullets out of you threaded barrel tactical 308. Out of a Sammi spec chamber to boot.
I'm done, you obviously think unless you say it, its wrong.
The offer is still there to come and get beat by that gun, that is, if you can pull yourself off your sisters tit.
And a Weaver base isn't bad, its just cheap.

Sweetheart,

I've more than a few scopes and you cited none in particular and continue(d) to Whine in general. Congratulations?!? I left you plenty of slack on the rope via pics and PLEASE grab all that you "think" you can handle. Laffin'!

On the flipside,I simply referenced the Leupie 6-18x as being a series of heavy concessions(all of which are beyond your comprehension and over your pointy head). Then you spouted off "60MOA",which just so happens to be the 6-18x's relative realm of total travel(65 being "typical"). You did VERY well to shut the [bleep] up,in regards to your Polished Turd and I'll feign my "surprise" there.

From there you wish to really knock your Dumbfhucktitude out of the Park and stick your head even further up your ass,which will only "surprise" you. Just how in the [bleep],did you Pretend to Imagine: "threaded barrel tactical 308. Out of a Sammi spec chamber to boot."?!? One thing is for certain about you incredibly [bleep] stupid [bleep],is that you are incredibly [bleep] STUPID.

Might you cite an LTR setback and punched 223AI in a 3-way A5 wearing an M4,Badger 20MOA,Badger standards and a 3.5-10x M3? Cheer up...it prolly don't even pinhole 75'Max. Laffin'!

Never have had a 308,but I'm savin' the pennies to some day procure one. That is my DREAM chambering. Any suggestions?!? Laffin'!

Obviously,"thinking" isn't in the cards for you,but Whining certainly is and in fairness,you amazingly stupid [bleep] routinely have MUCH to Whine about. Perhaps wax eloquent and enthrall me with Pennsylvania again and "all" that you "do"?!!? The only thing you shoot is your Imagination and your mouth and I reckon it plum [bleep] flattering,that your Pretend grants you delusions in which you think can hang. Wow +P+!

The rail Whine is precious too. You cited: "also why would i buy a good rail to hack up". Then: "And a Weaver base isn't bad, its just cheap". You poor poor(literally) stupid [bleep].

Looking forward to the next Whine,as you are really doing "great". You were [bleep] done,before you even tried to start and if only for more epic [bleep] humor,you were the ONLY one that didn't know it.

Bless your heart.

'fubar,

Cat get your tongue or couch get your kchunt?!? I know,I know...both.

Laffin'!

'22,

I'm on the ropes.

Again.(grin)

Rogue,

If you swipe her Imagination and Pretend away,she'll have nothing left...and that'd be mean.

She's gonna "tell" me about scopes now.(grin)

[bleep] WOW +P.