Stevil,

Didn't mean to horn you up and I'll feign my "surprise" that you felt compelled to Register,so you could come crashing out of the closet and [bleep] Whine. Why is it that you Day Dreaming Do Nothing Drooling Dumbfhucks who do the least,Whine the most?!? Please feel free to stomp your itty-bitty feet and perhaps even hold your breath and really make a "stand". Laffin'!

Exceedingly good call to flaunt your burgeoning Estrogen Levels,go +P+ Vagina Monologue and never utter a even a single [bleep] word about the crux. Interesting Dichotomy,that as amazingly [bleep] stupid as you Windowlickers are...you KNOW better than try that. Bless your heart.

Looking forward to your next Whine and the fascinating accountings of all the things you've almost done,all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Cheer up however...noone can make you a dumber [bleep] than you can,so you've got that "going" for you. Laffin'!

Do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Knock it outta da Park and hang a pic of your Seven(s). Laffin'!

'Loco,

She can only do the best she can,with what incredibly [bleep] little she has to work with.

Pat,

I think I'm on the ropes.

Laffin'!

'shooter,

Don't go swiping her Imagination or her Pretend away,as she'd have nothing left and that'd be mean.(grin)

'dawg6,

Don't go mocking a Tactical Vest,as that's a line you don't wanna cross.

Laffin'!