Hey boxer. I found this little gem.
Sorry, there were no pics.....
Though, I really don't blame him, with 2 uncles being older than his grampa, and all.......

Originally Posted by joejo

i hope you description of "pencilnecks" isn't referring to me because i called you a hoarder or whatever it was. i can guarantee you one thing, my blood line will continue on much further than yours ever will. i have a grandfather that is tough aas nails, served in the navy during the korean war. two uncles wounded multiple times in wwII. a father that busted his ass in the coal mines in the 70's and moved onto ironwork when the mines dried up. here i stand a 2nd generation ironworker. proud of my family and my own accomplishments in life. i am the father of 2 and a dedicated husband of 13 years to my highschool sweetheart. unfortunately raising a family with one income these days dosen't allow all of us to buy up all the god damn ammo. guys like me have to put food on the table first and gun hobbies come second. it would just be nice to buy a brick or two whenever i have the extra cash and not have to pay double whenever a few dicks feel the need to empty store shelves because they think ammo factories are all going to shut down.

i am as blue collar as it gets, i work hard for my money and am proud of it. i expect nothing from anyone and want nothing from anyone unless i earn it. as old as you say you are surely you can relate. btw, if the "[bleep] hit the fan" so to speak i can assure you that my family will survive.