Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Larry,

I've followed your posts for many years, since your Big Stick days, back when you were actually a helpful and contributing member of this message board. But you're no longer helpful and haven't been for some time, at least since you pushed Rick to exile you for the I-Honda thread where you taped your kids' eyelids.

All you can do is call me names and I'm not feeling threated by a loudmouth from Craig, AK, whose posts are mostly gibberish. That said, I think that it is interesting that you felt that my pointing out the ICD-9 codes for Antisocial Personality disorder, 301.7, and Narcissistic Personality Disorder, 301.81, were directed at you. Only you. Interesting.

Sell some guns, get some help, you'll thank me in the long run.

Jeff

Crazy like a fox.

Ole Larry likes the chase and messing with guys who in his eyes are wrapped a bit too tight and are overstepping with their proclamations and claims... blush

His social graces notwithstanding, I enjoy his input and have been helped by him on a number of occasions. He does like to teach and help with turrets, rifles, etc. and is actually very patient with those he perceives to be genuine seekers of info.

He's also a pretty good photographer with a lot of knowledge and experience. And, judging by his pictures, knows a thing or two about fishing.

IMHO, and accusing me of being up his azz just won't float... grin

Don't know him personally, have never met him.

Just saying... cool

DF