'farmer,

Oh I do enjoy a high pitched nasal Whine,by The Do Nothing Gang,as they go in to great detail of all the things they've almost done.(grin) Luckily for them,Imagination and Pretend are free and I'd be the last guy to slight them those "satisfactions". Laffin'!

It's purty easy to cypher who bangs around more than a smidge. I find it curious that "The Stand",always involves the latest Whiner's laundry list of insecurities,a heartfelt bitch that they are Turd Polishers and how "real" their Pretend is to them. Same old cluelessness,on just another day. In fairness however,it can't go any other way,so I reckon they'll swoon the sanctity of that fact. Laffin'!

I ain't in the bidness of condoning Dumbfhuqqtitude,or in sugar coating stupidity. I'm happy to lay a goodly stash of slack rope in wait,for them who think they can handle same and would be the last to yank that opportunity away.(grin) It's only fair.

Sandbagging cracks me up,nearly as much as Windowlickers doing their best. REALLY get a kick out of the Whiningest of the kchunts,trolling for heart strings as they obliviously convey their ineptitude. That schit is PRICELESS and only because the poor dumbfhuqqs really are doing their best. Laffin'!

I can only lead folks to water.

260',

I'll feign my "surprise",that you know better than to post a pic of your crossed-eyes,or find me "mistaken"...though your Whine remains MAGNIFICENT. You really know how to make a "stand". Laffin'!

Looking forward to the next Whine and more excuses. Ain't it a hoot,how noone can make you look like a dumber piece of do nothing schit,than you!

Congratulations?!?