joejo,

So good rails don't go on Seven's,but bad ones do? I think you's onto sumptin',in gainin' the clarity that hacking the stern,equates to lesser length. No schit?!? Laffin'!

I would have never surmised,that your Goat [bleep] was a Turd Polished on the cheap. You mean it ain't a well "thought" out High Zoot Phenom?!? Laffin'! Appreciate your feeling compelled to yet again clarifying that too. Laffin'!

Now your 6-18X is mounted on the Seven so as to allow 60MOA of erector travel,from zero?!? Jeezus [bleep]...is there no end to your Stupidity and Imagination?!? Looking forward to those delusions too.

Boy going to Penn is really something I've been dreaming about my whole Life. Those vast expanses of rugged/pristine Wilderness and it being largely devoid of people,so a guy can really do it all...are very alluring. Laffin'! You poor poor stupid [bleep]. What next,are you gonna tell me your wife's name is Hank and "she" is hot??!!? Where do you amazingly stupid [bleep] come from?!!? Wow.

Points awarded for "permenant". At which Mall do you Ninja?

As to the box/COAL you stated plainy: "its has a coal capacity of 2.8 and can be made to 2.9 easily. this allows you to use 123 scenars fine within the mag.". Then you felt compelled to dangle a pic well shy of same. It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you please. I do note however,that you's remiss in the belly count query. Laffin'! This "Tehnical stuff is enlightening +P+!

Next you are gonna tell me 600,722,700 and 7 OEM boxes will interchange? I get so confused. Laffin'! The profundity of your Stupidity is simply [bleep] incredible and I'm groovin' on your version of "insight". This schit is ALL new to me. Laffin'!

Here's to the inherent hilarity,of your innate Stupidity,precluding you from even a first [bleep] clue,as to the depths in which you are over your pointy head and tinfoil hat.

Bless your heart...your "best" is just [bleep] awesome!!

'bar,

Please find me "mistaken" and I will happily take the time to rub your nose in your Stupidity. Laffin'!

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and a guess is the best you can muster. Right proper intellesting Dichotomy,ain't it.

Kudos on your being able to bullschit yourself enough,to "think" you've an inkling and are keeping pace.

Now THAT,is [bleep] funny!

'Loco,

Personally,I don't rate 'em that high...but she's doing "great".(grin)

I'm on the ropes.