Boxer, I'm not even sure I understand your last email.

You and your little brokeback mountain groupies are spending so much time reaching around each other it is hard to work out who is humping who. You are having the last word because others quickly realise that they are trying to reason with a fool who drags the conversation down to a level of stupidity and profanity that is unnecessary.

You are not the only person in the world who 'knows about rifles', reading some of your other posts it is alarming the amount of information you clearly do not know. Your aggressive posts try to hide this but the truth of it is that you post no useful information or anything that passes as knowledge. Everything you post is trying to point out how 'stupid' everyone else it, ever wonder why that is? I suppose someone with a mind as weak as your's clearly is finds it easier knock others down than be a constructive member of the campfire. You do not create, you destroy.

If you were to wise up (and grow up) you would realise that how you communicate destroys any credibility about what you communicate.

To me, and clearly some others, you are representative of everything that is wrong with the Campfire. There is no way you would talk to a person in the street like you carry on here, pretty soon they would leave you spitting teeth.

Last edited by Adamjp; 12/30/13.