Originally Posted by slumlord
Found a good one today. I was only out today to pull out two deer stands. Took a walk for a few short minutes in one of the regular spots on drive out. They had just plowed it yesterday and sprayed pre-emergent herbicide. Total 'dirt-time' invested= 20 minutes.

It's gonna be a good spring, I can just feel it already. grin

[Linked Image]

ya let me tell ya what he aint saying

whistle laugh laugh

we drive up on another friend and his indentured servant out their who gives this lying moron everything he finds

the lying moron is supposedly are doing other things that weekend and cant do his own dam stands let alone much of anything a 10 yr old county boy can do on his own (lazy mofo who don't like physical work)

basically a lying manipulating moron

me and slumlord take maybe 10 steps towards them 2 idiots he quickly bends down and picks up something
and flashes it to me in his hand for like a second and a half before sticking it his pocket

I am like holy fugg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then i start chuckling to myself about it
cause it is poetic that he found that so quick

then I find some broken stuff wandering around looking

im walking by him at times begging him to let me put that Benton in my pocket and go over by the lying moron and say I found my 1st ever whole artifact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just to rub it in

I find some broke stuff
slumlord gives me some broke stuff

I go over to the lying moron and show him what I found

he digs in his Charlie brown bag full of broken flakes and shrapnel and crap

the broke stuff I give to him is better than anything he has

then he starts telling me it is mostly luck and skill don't have alot to do with it

I say "man I hope I can find something whole one day and not all this broken worthless crap"

I go back around slumlord about 15 ft away and im like man you gotta let me stage that I found that intact Benton knife
so I can go fugg with the simpletons minds

he wont go for it
cry laugh
meanwhile slumlord is teaching me to look for shapes and straight edges and stuff the looks out of the norm

then slumlord goes out sunday with the lying moron

and finds more intact sticking out like a sore thumb quality stuff

completely surrounded by the lying moron and his indentured servants foot prints from Saturday

fuggin classic........................

laugh laugh laugh

Last edited by renegade50; 03/31/15.