I think what the difference between dynamic or hydrodynamic is the shock wave force of the movement of the fluid, which would include air. Hence hydrodynamic force is what would destroy or liquefy tissues in the direct area of the hydraulic wave,pull, or suck the tissues ,fluids ,or crewman out the hole. And you are correct the Tank Sabot Round is very very fast.

Static means something NOT in mointion. And the tendency for a body not in motion to resist being put in motion.Hence the term is used to refer to the energy entering the not in motion fluid mass, the fluid mass has the ability to resist movement and hence transfer this energy to adjacent tissues or areas of the body. Hence hydrostatic.

So I would postulate hydraulic or hydrodynamic shock is direct cavity damage the projectile caused by entry and potietial passage through.

Static the damage of adjacent areas not in direct contact with the cavity the projectile entered and or penetrated.

Hence the video of the women shooting demonstrates both effects. The can or plastic bucket is the cavity hit, the broken cinder block the adjacent tissue or area not involved in the hydraulic wave or wound channel.

Once again just my opinion .

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills