Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Angus1895
I do not like canned peas ............ should I become a troll if some one says they like them or eats them?

Just like I have a license to practice medicine.....they call it practice for a reason......it ain't rocket science.

It all boils down to

" What is your intent?"

Originally Posted by Angus1895

Kinda like do I give the cow 30 cc of oxytetracyline 300 mg per ml. Or 60 cc? ( an antibiotic for bacterial infection) this antibiotics effectiveness is bacteria stactic and dosage dependent. Now of course I should consider the mass of the animal to determine how much I should administer. I want to have it work and stop the bacterial infection. But I don't want to compromise the event by overdosage.

Now wether or not I go I.V. Or P.O. Or I.M. ( intravenous, per oral, or Intramuscular) or the carrier base etc, etc.will also be very crucial to treatment success, but certainley the amount of the antibiotic administered will also make or break the deal.

Just my observation.

Originally Posted by smokepole

His patients all think he's brilliant.

I take that back. The horses are still on board, but the cows are starting to think you're a little "off."

Horses definitely not on board, horse require an equine vet.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first