If the truck driver had wanted to take out motorcycles he coulda taken out a pack. I can relate, I was on motorcycles for years all through Grad school and we would routinely scream down roads about like that at 100+. Occasionally folks got PO'd, once in a while one would drive aggressively but I'll say it again if'n truck guy had wanted to kill anyone he could have.

OK, truck guy acts stupid, because if he HAD killed someone he loses his own life as he knew it, forever. How this could happen is truck guy is committing some sort of egregious lane violation forcing motorcycles to take evasive action and a motorcyclist zigs when he should have zagged.

Motorcycle guys compound stupid by following truck guy in a pack, that could get you shot right there. Again if truck guy wanted to kill someone, ride alongside and point motorcycle guy gives him another opportunity. Fortunately nobody got hurt to any appreciable extent. Only one side produces a firearm, if it had been us about half woulda been packing, this being Texas after all. But then, not wanting to get shot, we wouldn't have followed truck guy to begin with.

So everybody gets to go home, except truck guy made at the very least an expensive mistake in legal fees because this thing got recorded and went viral, worse-case scenario he gets a felony and loses his guns.

...and geeze, SOMEBODY needs some serious aerobic time at the gym, I'm surprised none of them good ol' boys keeled over from a heart attack.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744