Originally Posted by AcesNeights
So if they were in a couple cars versus on bikes they'd still be justified following the guy in the truck and getting out and confronting him and then when it doesn't go as they'd planned they can cry that they were scared?

They were looking for trouble and found it, they're lucky that the locals had the sense to contain their lesson to the head dumb ass.

I saw it as a very stupid game of one up. Some of which was legal and some of which was illegal. If it can be said the kids were looking for trouble and found it, then it can certainly be said the Bubbas were looking for it and found it. You go cutting off a group of kids on motorbikes in your PCV, setting up armed road blocks, launching physical assaults and threatening to kill people, you are looking for trouble. It could also be said that they lost their poor, innocent me defense.

The game of one up.

PCV driver gets impatient and effects a dangerous discourteous and illegal pass. (Per one of the motorcyclists)

Not to be outdone, the riders decide to follow the jackwipe to try to catch up and dress him down, intimidate him or to get physical. Some speculation here for those who have trouble sorting statements of fact from conjecture.

Unhappy with the behavior of the motorcyclists who are following him, the truck driver calls in reinforcements. Once he has the comfort of armed back up, he decides to dispense his version of backwoods justice. To try to cover the tracks they know will get them in trouble, the Bubba brothers steal the video equipment that was being used to chronicle the game. But they overlooked one device.

In the final quarter of our dumb game of one-up, the evidence in the one device is used to bring charges against some of the Bubba brothers.

But this game is going into overtime, and I suspect some of the motorcyclists are going are wish they hadn't published the video evidence.

Stupid game with stupid players with lots of lessons learned.