Originally Posted by Vek
You need to read the article more closely: there's a big difference in curriculum rigor between a Mechanical Engineering Technology degree and a Mechanical Engineering degree. That distinction can generally be applied to students of same...

The shotgun and the tattooed fatty are what kept this a fair 1:1 fight, with predictable results. The "bikers" in this case had no intentions other than gang-beating down the truck driver. There is no other reason for confronting him as they did. They are extremely lucky.

From what we saw of how the bikers rode as a group, if their average group speed was less than the speed limit, they should not be surprised if someone passes them and merges into their midst. Not that passing them is the right thing to do, but play stupid games and you reap the reward. I generally pre-judge grouped crotch rocketeers as I do grouped spandex bicyclists: not favorably.

I agree. They went from aggressors to sorority girls pretty quick. Nothing worse then the pack mentality. Then get the cops involved when things go sideways....punks!

NYH1.

Take nothing I say personal, remember....it's just the interweb!

ROLLTIDE

YANKEE'S

new yorkistan SUCKS!