Originally Posted by Blackheart

I had a similar incident happen to me about 25 years ago. A pissed off group of bikers followed me closely out of town. I led them to a dirt road out of town thinking the dirt and dust might discourage them from followin. When it didn't I swung my truck sideways across the road, stepped out of the truck with a mini-14 which had been wedged between the split bench seat beside me, popped in a 20 round mag and laid it across the hood pointed at the bikers. Thankfully they immediately and quickly turned around and left. I'd not have wanted to explain killing a bunch of bikers to the law but kill them I would have if needed.

Pretty much exactly the sort of thing I would expect to happen if one is dumb enough to try and force a confrontation with a country boy in a pickup, especially if he's outnumbered. Ya did good, glad no-one got shot.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744