Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by MOGC
Fat redneck in the blue shirt that pulled the knife and screamed, "I'll cut your F'ing throat" while advancing on the biker crowd should count his lucky stars one of those young guys wasn't packing a CCW and didn't poke several 9mm holes through that blue tee shirt. Same might be said for the shotgun guy when he exits the truck with his gauge. It looked like a fist fight until the hardware gets displayed. There's so much stupid on both sides it's hard to sort out who is actually the most right and wrong.

He may be lucky he didn't get shot, but those college boys are lucky they didn't shoot.

You cannot claim justifiable deadly force if you are part of the agreesion before it went deadly.

These boys were the "agreesors" , when things got ugly and weapons and death threats emerged, the use of deadly force would not have justified, they would have been arested and convicted.

You cannot pick a fight, then claim self defense.

I'm not taking a side really because there is too much stupidity displayed all around to have a clear cut good vs. bad. However, what you're saying would be a cold damn satisfaction to fat blue tee shirt guy as he lay pumping his life's blood all over the pavement. When it was a verbal argument that went to a fist fight, no big deal. Rushing someone with a knife and yelling "I'll cut your F'ing throat" escalated things to another level. My guess is they'd stand a fair chance of winning in court. If anybody really wins in such a scenario...

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.