Premeditated on both sides. Bikers set up their video shoot meanwhile farmers assembled the local neighbors.

A guy hauling furniture with his family in the truck ... I don't expect that guy to be driving or acting too aggressive. The initial outrage of his wife makes me think lead biker was saying stuff that was pretty far out of line. I'm guessing that if his family had not been involved he would have been less reactive.

Shotgun guy is a cool customer. Does not emerge from his truck until biker group advances on the fight. Then when he does he wastes no time firing 2 rounds into the air. Will not allow blue shirt felon to take control of the weapon. Renders aid to the biker.

Blue shirt felon believes his belly tattoo is significant. I wonder what it signifies? Prison gang? Favorite NASCAR car number?

Crotch rockets traveling along with what looks like a mini bike? Odd company. I could see how it would be a difficult group to pass safely.

My experience with millennials is they are very willing to face someone, express their feelings about it, discuss right and wrong, record it on a device or phone. Farmers and rednecks I've noticed are a lot less talk and more action.