Shotgun guy is a cool customer. Does not emerge from his truck until biker group advances on the fight. Then when he does he wastes no time firing 2 rounds into the air. Will not allow blue shirt felon to take control of the weapon. Renders aid to the biker.

Ya, renders aid like he's had EMT training at some point, but then towards the end of the video he appears to abruptly attack another of the moped/motorcycle group, apparently over the possession of a GoPro camera.

Blue shirt felon believes his belly tattoo is significant. I wonder what it signifies? Prison gang? Favorite NASCAR car number?

Hell's Angels. Presumably said tattoo is to be taken seriously, as having one under false pretenses would certainly result in unfortunate consequences (skinning comes to mind). Truck guy number one in the video after the beat-down approaches the group and identifies himself as "I'm a biker too." Dunno the context.

The actions of the truck guys in the video ain't inconsistent with how I would guess Hell's Angels woulda done it. Truck Guy #1 does appear to attempt to inflict significant injury on motorcyclist even after he was down and it was obvious how one-sided the fight was. I believe the full face helmet saved motorcyclist from broken facial bones. The fact that Truck Guy #1 was wearing casual footwear likely saved downed motorcylist from broken ribs.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744