Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
If there is a lower form of life than a 1%er I don't know of it.

Ya, what else is one supposed to think of organizations that deal drugs, carry out contract hits, and practice sex-slavery. But there is a funny story concerning the Bandidos from forty years back when a couple of 'em put bandannas over their faces and held up a miniature train in the woods at a downtown park.

The Easy Rider movie is an American cultural icon, we all thought outlaw bikers were heroes as kids, most likely because we didn't know any very well. Now that movie comes across as high comedy.

But regarding the ending scene, I never met anyone who got shot but from stories I have been told, random acts of aggression and violence against motorcycles weren't that uncommon in rural Texas once upon a time.

All my opinions are humble, and if'n you'd spent much of your adult life with only a motorcycle for transportation you'd be all over this thread too.

Years ago some acquaintances in college said AAs in Houston got a kick out of driving loop on Friday and Saturday night running bikers off the freeways. Supposedly Mexicans did the same in South Texas. One engineering student i knew at Kingsville got ran off the hwy and shoulder one night and lost control control and crashed, roughing him up and tearing up his big heavy bike pretty right.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/20/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin