Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Trystan
Originally Posted by smokepole

And you're still way behind. Try to keep up.

With a short chubby little crybaby like you......LOL

Why don't you post a picture of yourself so the campfire can see what a washed up lazy [bleep] looks like that sits around posting all day long. Good God how I wish I could be a lazy little [bleep] and keep up with your post count but I actually have a real life that doesn't involve the internet 24/7

I don't know Trystan, first you tell me you've been following my posts, and now you're asking me to post photos of myself??

I sense a bit of an obsession here and it's making me uncomfortable (#metoo!!). And I hate to disappoint you but I'm neither short nor chubby.

I think maybe you should follow someone else's posts for a while, can't we just be friends?

Sure, we can be friends! Here's some friendly advice.......get outside and stop posting 16 hours a day on an internet forum. Guns and Hunting are a great part of life but there's a world of other interesting things to do. Id recommend horseback riding into a number of different wilderness areas and camping at a high mountain lake. Bring a fishing pole and grub you can cook over a campfire. Who knows.......since were friends now maybe I'll take you sometime. We can sit around a real campfire and discuss how much smarter you are than everyone else.

Best wishes pard

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field