Coyote Kchunt,

The only thing funnier than your fhuqking incredible STUPIDITY,is the notion that you have me on Imaginary Pretend Ignore. It'll only come as a "surprise" to you,that besides your being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...what were the "odds"? Congratulations?!? Laughing!

1) Congratulations? Have done same,stabbing 'em with an arrow. Hint

2) The 2875fps velocity threshold,is standard fare in 280/280AI with 162's(Hornie BTHP's,A-Max and ELD's all). I tend to hover at 2850fps with same,in 24" 7-08AI...but we're talking Lapooey/Alpha brass,'17,binderless AICS footprint Smooch and single digit SD/ES. You'll wanna kickstart Google,so you can nod your head,like you "understand". You'll not wanna "compare" recoil energy/velocity numbers,in like weight rifles either. Hint. Laughing!

160 Grand Slum at 2878fps: If that is "neat" or "good" to you...that's even fhuqking FUNNIER yet! Pardon the 7-08AI arriving the same distance(400yds),with 2 more grains of mass and nearly 300fps more velocity. No need to try and "talk" wind,as that is beyond your ability to savvy. LAUGHING!

Knock 'er outta da' park and cite what you CLUELESS Fhuqks are driving in regards to glass,for your "Long Range Exploits" and be certain to quantify the POA/POI arrangement(s). I assure you,it will be funnier than fhuqk! HINT. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

7-08AI(24") 162 ELD M at 2850fps: Pardon boolits mattering farrrrrrrr more,than 1000 Lifetimes of your version of "knowledge","experience" or "results" could ever begin to garner. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

3) The A-Max was on the scene,at the time,along with a gaggle of others that smoke Grand Slum aero-form/performance. What are you shooting the ELD M's in Today? Use as much Imagination and Pretend,as you fhuqking dare. Hint. LAUGHING!

4) Stupidity ain't an "endorsement" nor a "bargaining chip"...it's a plight and them differences are beyond stark,as you set mired deeply in that perpetual rut. Hint.

5) Windshield wipers on a Billy Goat's ass,"work" too. Hint

7) YOU said: "I'm not really arguing for or against a .270 or one of the .28's as much as I am the stupidity of claims that a particular cartridge is "better" because of a higher B.C. bullet for it. B.C. values don't make a lot of difference until well past where most shots are taken. I used 160g Speer Grand Slams, B.C. .389, in my 7mm RM for 20+ years and never realized I was handicapped. My last elk was taken with a 160g Grand Slam at 411 lasered yards (4 steps and down forever) and would have been just at dead at much longer ranges". Is your Imagination,getting in the way of your Pretend,yet AGAIN? Hint. Laughing!

8) Boolits matter wayyyyyyyy more than headstamps,as you obliviously quantify,by doing your BEST not too,which is the ONLY reason this schit is sooooooooo fhuqking funny...you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk. Hint. Laughing!

I VERY much enjoy,that now you are gonna "tell" me about Quarterbore's too. OUTFHUQKINGSTANDING! I've never even heard of 'em,unless you wanna "count" 25 Salvage,25 Salvage AI,25-284,Bob,Better Bob,Twat-Six,Twat-Six AI and 257Wby. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon a "lowly" 224 Kreedmire CRUSHING the fhuqk outta that Piece Of Schit Bob,from any/all angles and with less recoil energy/recoil velocity. 88 ELD M's at 3250fps(3-grooved 1-8",wearing .090" freebore,Smooching in AICS bindered mags at 2.730" COAL,dipping low .3's and hangin' low .4's). Alpha brass,positive headspaced false shoulders,'17 and single digit ES/SD yet again. Google it all and nod your head like you "understand". Don't forget that recoil is 9.25lbs at 8.75fps velocity. Hint. Laughing!

Said rifle "only" has 108.5 MOA remaining on erector,with 40 more laying wait,on the windshield alone(6x MO/MO). Whatcha' steering them 110's with on the Piece Of Fhuqking Schit Bob? Spare no "details". Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Your BEST is fhuqking side splitting HILARITY!!!! It's never been difficult to cypher,who shoots and who don't. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess...while a "guess" is THE "best" you can "do". Hint.

Bless your heart.

Just saying.

Wow +P++!

Laughing!

BINGO!

Now what was the "odds" of The Do Nothing Gang fawning Opteekal Straps?!? Laughing!

Hmmmmm...lemme see if'n I can remember correctly?!? It seems I've a poignant preference of profundity for OP/TECH neoprene necklaces,for both my cellphone cameras and observation devices(binos/spotters). I can only think of having (4) of 'em on cellphones,(5) on bino's and but a single on a Spotter(custom case). Though in fairness,I've some V/V too and on smaller compact cellphones(lesser mass),they can be Skookum. Have broken too many V/V slings,so am done there and am a Slut for BC Neoprene comfort,though I break a few in the course of an average year. Small price to pay,for the comfort,IMHO.

[Linked Image]

It'll come as NO "surprise",for them who actually shoot,that the Geovids cain't hang with a "lowly" Sig Kilo 2000. Reica EHR(horizontal correction software),will only correct to the 1200yd line,though Sig will to the limits of the machine(I get 2500yds+++ all the time).

Note the 1200yd threshold EHR,on the newest of the new...typical Teutonic oversight and too much focus on the Fluff. 'Course my accompanying literature denoted same and I got it to correct once at 1205yds. At least this Geovid will range to the fhuqking 1200yd line reliably! Pun be intended. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Ordered a couple/few Rick Young Outdoor bino covers Saturday and had the ceiling break yesterday. The Geovids are simply gonna require a conversion to yield what SHOULD be in them already,to convert EHR from line of sight. While I'm fluent in said math(understatement),others ain't and this will fhuqk some folks up and while selling even more Kilo's,in no particular order.(grin) Trying to get James at Marsupial on the horn now,to order his new(2018's),so a MilDot Master can ride along in relative comfort,for Newb EHR conversion(s). Intellesting to stand flat footed on the front porch,gun Geovid tree tops at 1888yds and at a 24-degree inclination angle. The Sig could give a fhuqk and will simply spit out actual DOPE distance,as fast as you can hit "play". Now that brings to point,the 2nd GLARING Geovid wayyyyyyyyyyy shortcoming,in that it's actuation button is painfully fhuqking slow,while the Kilo is FULL fhuqking auto. Keep the Kilo trigger depressed and it CONTINUALLY reads/corrects. The Reica is a fhuqking Flintlock in comparison,but it's funny,when sumptin' soooooooooo fhuqkin sensationally handy,absolutely destroys Fluff. I'd liken it akin to a Barrett 7-08 squirtin' 180 ELD's. Hint. LAUGHING!

Half the hill off the front porch,requires Reica Math,for EHR(greater than the 1200yd line),to factor DOPE. The apex being to right of frame,but this view will getcha' past the 2000yd line,with much less inclination to correct(though still requisite).

[Linked Image]

The Reica will never begin to make the cut for serious pursuits,literally by design. Prolly oughtta order up a new Terrapin,just for Giggles...as it sounds like they'll be shipping soon.

You gals REALLY "know" your stuff.

Bless your hearts.

LAUGHING!

RE-BINGO!...................

As an aside,"Sectional Density" only measures the schit,that do NOT begin to fhuqking matter. Hint.

ALL boolits,of like diameter and mass,will share IDENTICAL Sectional Density values,yet run the literal fhuqking gamut on a performance and aero-form envelope,as applied to the Victim(s) on receiving end. Hint.

Facts and Physics,reliably stump THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks,as you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks oh sooooooooo eloquently attest.

Re-Google and give 'er another whirl.

Hint.

Laughing!............................

PSA addendum:

Jim Graham the Owner of Marsupial,finally got hold of me(we've been playing phone tag) and he represented both himself and his wares exceptionally,while on the horn. While multi-tasking on his cellphone,he was able from the hip,to shoot me straight on the (3) majors changes inherent the new (2018) Model and he didn't wanna take my money,until he had wares in hand to ship. Now if THAT ain't fhuqking refreshing!(grin)

Anywhoo...his Product is we'll thunked and built of upper echelon materials and it was instantly apparent,that he gives a schit. My sole concern,was if a MilDot Master would ride in the new 2018's upsized rearmost protective pouch(rides against one's chest) and he gave me concise dimensions,which will in fact accommodate same. He said that Units should be completed late this week,but no longer than early next...so I'll have 'em in hand for Castin' & Blastin' on the next pass. 'Course a MilDot Master will ride in the front zippered pocket to boot,but it never hurts,to have moves. I told him,that if it do like I think'll it'll do,he'll prolly get Famous.(grin)

Gut hunch is,that the Zeiss will ride in the RYO's and the Reica in the Marsupial,as a mandate.

I've got lotsa Rifle Scars on multiple sets of Zeiss and the Marsupial will help fend them abuses(at least for a while),when going Hasty MPAJ in a Field Expedient rest,using bino's for the front of a 2-point rest.

Food for thunked,for the few that actually get off the couch.

Film at 11:00...........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."