Been following this thread and being rather amused and entertained with the passion.

I've had and shot numerous animals with both - same : same.

As to bewlits, I'll stir the pot a bit - I wouldn't shoot any of the super duper high BC bewlits in either if elk were on the menu. A guy can achieve velocities greater than 3000 ft/sec in both. I seem to get elk show up at distances measured in feet rather than yards. I don't want to put a thin skinned bewlit onto an elk's bone structure at close range. Broadside, I'm sure they may work as advertised. I know Randy Newberg runs the 140 Accubond for elk and bears in his 7mm-08. They seem to work great at that velocity - full penetration, dead animals. I've run that bullet in various large capacity 7mms and I can't get them to exit broadside deer when bones get involved - and they make a hell of a mess.

The 7mm 160 NAB different story. I'm running the 160 NAB in my newest 280 AI. It will partake of a 2 state elk hunt in October. I suspect it will work as well as my 270 did with 150 Partitions at 3000 ft/sec. Of which accounted for 2 elk the last 2-state elk trip I did at a combined 50 yards. Partitions are not super duper wonder bullets, lack the sky-high BC, and are a bit boring - but they hold together when things get close, and expand when distances grow a bit. Its probably not the bullet I'd run if I was shooting at extended ranges (you can decide how to define extended ranges) but I'd throw them in the mix of bullets to consider when animals exceed deer size for either cartridge.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.