Originally Posted by BWalker
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Originally Posted by BWalker
Coyote Hunter,
A/B. So the elk you lost, but didnt lose teleported over the property line?
C. I imagine you dont.
D. Its ethical, not sanctimonious.

A. No. It jumped. And it was recovered.
B. Credit for one correct statement.
C. No, 'sanctimonious' describes you perfectly.

So it was in the property line after all and you did take possession of it? Sounds like a liar that cant keep his lies straight.

You have a huge reading comprehension problem. There isn't any inconsistency in my statements.

It didn't teleport over the fence and I didn't shoot it by the fence. It ran towards the fence and bedded down in head-high sage. When looking for it I jumped it out of its bed. It then ran to the fence and jumped over. Simple concepts that even a grade schooler can understand.

No, I didn't take possession of it. It came back to the fence and stopped next to it - probably too weak to jump over again. I thought it would either jump back onto the public land (where I was ready to shoot it again) or lay down where it stood. Instead it was then shot and recovered by another shooter that was on the private land. Simple, but apparently too complex for you to understand.

Must suck to be you.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.