Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Originally Posted by Trystan
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter

Trystan said .284" bullets were stuck in a rut when it comes to high BCs. Just pointing out some of the bullets that are out there that contradict his claim.

No! That's not what I said..........i said it was stuck in a rut as in there are smaller calibers that are suited better for deer hunting and there are larger calibers suited better for elk hunting. The seven sits right in the middle floating around like a redheaded stepchild that runs to fast for the special Olympics but is to slow for the real Olympics. 😒😁😁😁

Trystan

Show me a cartridge that is "better" suited for elk hunting. Or deer hunting, for that matter. Or for doing both.

When hunting at 1200 yds and further the 338 lapua is better. I'm thinking I will trade it in for a 50 cal so I can be the end all of cussing and discussing 👍

At less than 300 yds I use my 6.5X55 swede however if I had a 6.5 creedmoor you would not be authorized to so much as question me!

Any other questions?

Trystan

Last edited by Trystan; 08/23/18.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field