You DUMB Fhuqks trying to Out-DUMBfhuqk one another,by simply doing your BEST...is never not fhuqking HILARIOUS! Congratulations?!?

Firstly,a 1-10" SALAMI 7-08 at Milford Altitude,will stabilize the 162 A-Max in all Milford weathers. The ELD M's can get a touch zooky,but most have more favorable atmospherics. Hint.

There's nothing .277" that'll hang for anything serious,with a .284". Hint.

I LOVED Coyote's quote: "I'm not really arguing for or against a .270 or one of the .28's as much as I am the stupidity of claims that a particular cartridge is "better" because of a higher B.C. bullet for it. B.C. values don't make a lot of difference until well past where most shots are taken. I used 160g Speer Grand Slams, B.C. .389, in my 7mm RM for 20+ years and never realized I was handicapped. My last elk was taken with a 160g Grand Slam at 411 lasered yards (4 steps and down forever) and would have been just at dead at much longer ranges".

Granting that "exciting" .284" 160 Grand Slum a courteous velocity of 3050fps in a 24" 7mm Remmie Manglum,despite alllllllllll that bearing surface,a 21" Barrett 7-08 will simply fhuqking CRUSH it,with a "lowly" 2600fps launch of a 180 ELD M(Alpha 308 false shoulders,'17 and a mag fed Smooch,lit with 200's).

160GS at 3050fps. Fhuqking HINT.

[Linked Image]

Pardon the 180 ELD,more than DOUBLING the BC and it do tend to "matter". Despite only eating 42grs of propellant,to do so,in a 3" shorter spout. Fhuqking HINT.

[Linked Image]

It prolly don't suck either,that 400yd wind drift in like conditions,is nearly 50% of the Grand Slum's. And if a 7mm Remmie Mag launched 160gr Grand Slum gets "impressiver" at distances beyond the HILARIOUS 411yd Delusion,then you'll need to wear a fhuqking seatbelt,to squirt a Barrett 180 there too,so as to keep all of the fhuqking STUPID from falling out of you. Hint. LAUGHING!

No thang to reliably connect ALL dots,let Facts and Physics work their Splendors,while connecting the Holy Trinity of Dots with Twist,Throat Geometry and COAL latitude...which the Barrett more than do,in S/A guise(s).

Now in fairness,it's been (10) whole days since I've seen a Bear with a Brown coat and 'bout 17 minutes ago for one wearing Black(had to check Mail). Fhuqk the Nuzzler 175 NPT,it's a whopping piece of fhuqking schit,from start to finish. One needn't fret zooking a Barrett launched 180 ELD,from boot lace,to the Transonic slip(1550yds +),in the current atmosphere. Add 5000',you get a free 300yd Slip Pass to 1850yds. Hint.

162 ELD M on left,175 Nuzzler amidship and 180 ELD to Starboard. I KNOW I've got some Grand Slums around here,but cain't get a locate. Keep in mind,all that glitters AIN'T fhuqking golden and Peterson easily remains THE schittiest brass on the fhuqking Planet. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

I've "prolly" got a "few" 30's too and there is NOT a single fhuqking instance,where they've a leg up on a .284". Why?!? Boolits you DUMB Fhuqks. I'm rather at ease with a 7-08 and Today's projectiles,there too...though I prolly gun a few other 7 Em-Em's. Hint. LAUGHING!

Do having 32.7 Mils of erector available from a Ruger RAPER 243 Kreedmire suck? Nope. Do Smooching the beloved Hornie 105 BTHP from multiple mag types(S/S ACS,C/M AICS and poly 'Pul's) slated to same suck? Nope. Do it "compromise" terminal effects at boot lace distances? NOPE. Do Alpha shine there too? YEP! Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You "hard chargers" be sure to peruse Google and spruce your "skills" up more than a smidge,as I best get to yarding parcels open,as 3-1/2 month Gestation Periods,tend to make me fhuqking curious. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

Never been difficult to cypher...who shoots and who don't. Jeezus fhuqk,you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqks never disappoint,in oblivious HILARITY!

Take notes and apply same,then thank me later.

Hint.

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!

BINGO!..........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."