Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Originally Posted by BuzzH
IMO, the average hunter would be much better off with a 150-200 yard zero as a vast majority of your best opportunities at game come at under 200 yards.
This wasn’t about “you” or the average hunters cupcake. This was about the OP’s request on performance of a bullet, and “out to 400 yards and BEYOND capability”…which is “exactly” what my postings answered.

He even posted he was practicing “550 yard” shots. Did you see that cupcake? I gave him sound advice, “with facts to back it up”, to maximize his rifle. That is what “my experience”, which you obviously do not have, allows me to pass on.

Normally, I wouldn't even respond to this kind of non-sense and arguing, but since it's my thread and you keep referencing me........here goes.....
You keep dogging everyone else's reading comprehension skills, but I've told you twice already that I was asking for advice on bullet performance past 400 yards, not how to hit my target at those ranges. With all of your expertise and experience, you still haven't answered my question. For the record, I think your method of sighting in at 350yd and aiming low at close range, where most of your shots will occur, is asinine, but you keep doing what works for you. I don't really care how another chooses to shoot or hunt.