Originally Posted by country_20boy
Normally, I wouldn't even respond to this kind of non-sense and arguing, but since it's my thread and you keep referencing me........here goes.....
You keep dogging everyone else's reading comprehension skills, but I've told you twice already that I was asking for advice on bullet performance past 400 yards, not how to hit my target at those ranges. With all of your expertise and experience, you still haven't answered my question.
Wrong…I answered your question with “specific” stats: 1,800 min fps & 500 yard fps/ft.lbs. with a “proven” bullet used across several decades by many Elk hunters, but I won’t dog your reading comprehension for dogging me here. OP’s get one free pass.

For the record, I think your method of sighting in at 350yd and aiming low at close range, where most of your shots will occur, is asinine, but you keep doing what works for you.
Be sure and tell every archer who has ever placed their pin on a deer’s belly at close range, to allow for squat, you think they are asinine too.

Also, be sure and tell the military they are asinine too for teaching aiming low at 6 O’clock at the base of the black for a dead center 10 ring POI.

I don't really care how another chooses to shoot or hunt.
Being you have been a member here since 2008 with 700 posts disputes your claim, “I really don’t care”.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)