Originally Posted by JGRaider
Guess again callnum.

After hunting big game for 46 years now, and having another 150 hunters in camp primarily for deer, antelope, and aoudad, I've actually seen most every kind of impact imaginable. The last "no man's land" impact happened to a nice guy from Illinois who was out here hunting aoudad. He brought a 300 Weatherby, and drilled a big ram high behind the shoulder at a distance of less than 200 yards. The ram dropped like a sack of rocks, and we watched for at least a couple of minutes, then commenced giving high fives. I told him to make his way over to the ram while I watched from where he had shot. He didn't take more that 10 steps when the big ram got to his feet and scrambled off before the hunter could get another shot off. We crossed the narrow canyon, got to where the ram was laying, found a little blood, not a lot, followed along a while, and never saw the ram again.
So, you had a blood trail, and just gave a half azz effort to find the wounded animal. You just "followed along a while" Didn't even go back the next day if dark closed you down for the night.

LMAO...and you say I'm embarrassing Texas...LMAO

You might be an outfitter, just don't ever call yourself a guide.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)