Originally Posted by BuzzH
Elkslayer91,

You barely dignify a response to any of your crap.
You’re just like every other mouth who wants to start crap on the internet, but don’t have the intellect to back their yap…fact You lose here. Game/Set/Match.

Your refusal to answer the below is the proof:
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
I personally use a 250 yard zero, but I'm very aware of the highest point of trajectory and where that is...and what it means on POA/POI when near that maximum trajectory height. Anything past 300, I twist turrets.
So…someone who uses a 350 yard zero, and is also “very aware of the highest point of trajectory and where that is...and what it means on POA/POI when near that maximum trajectory height” is inexperienced and their advice is crap?

Seriously cupcake…do you even realize how that statement of yours makes you a bubbling hypocrite while you attempt to bust my balls for suggesting a 350 yard zero, which is backed up with “facts”?

I see you too never answered my question on this thread as to, “What’s the difference of a 100, 200, 300, 350 yard zero?” I know why now…your “inexperience” will not allow you to.

But, I know a lot of elk hunters, very good elk hunters and I don't know a single one that would give the advice to use a 350 yard zero to a new hunter.
That’s because you’re incapable of explaining it correctly like I outlined in my last detailed post…fact

99.999% of Elk hunters aren’t “new” hunters. They’ve been hunting smaller game already…fact

Further, not a single one I know ever used a 350 yard zero.
That’s because it’s never been presented and laid out, and explained the full benefits like I have.

Read the below cupcake. I don’t have to twist a turret until ”after” 600.

7mm REM MAG
140g Nosler
.434 BC
59 F degrees
9,000 elev
3300 fps

(Mature Bull Elk kill zone 16 INCH / Body thickness 30 INCH )

100 – 3.6
200 – 5.2
300 – 2.8
350 – 0
400 - -(4.0)
450 - -(9.1)…POA ONE THIRD(1/3) body thickness below top of back
500 - -(15.6)..POA top of back for mature bull elk
550 - -(23.5)…POA just a hair above back for mature bull elk
600 - -(32.8)…POA half a body thickness above back for mature bull elk

Keep up the argument scooter...you're doing awesome.
I argued with facts. You ran to your picture file pal to avoid the debate, and refused to back your yap with any facts…FACT

All shot on public land, DIY, not on a "ranch".
Yep…I was wondering how long it’d take you to pull the DIY public land vs. private ranch. You’re easy to anticipate. Just remember cupcake, I’m self-guided, and don’t have the crutch of the rut and a bull-call in the season I hunt, whereas you do. I’ve also guided high affluent people who spend several thousands to hunt. You don’t get put in that position unless you know your chit cupcake. I could also outfit on my own lease too cupcake…have the money and the connections to plenty of high affluent people that’d jump at the occasion to hunt it.

Oh, and plenty more pictures where those came from...
Plenty of pictures, but no facts to back your yap cupcake:

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
I personally use a 250 yard zero, but I'm very aware of the highest point of trajectory and where that is...and what it means on POA/POI when near that maximum trajectory height. Anything past 300, I twist turrets.
So…someone who uses a 350 yard zero, and is also “very aware of the highest point of trajectory and where that is...and what it means on POA/POI when near that maximum trajectory height” is inexperienced and their advice is crap?

Seriously cupcake…do you even realize how that statement of yours makes you a bubbling hypocrite while you attempt to bust my balls for suggesting a 350 yard zero, which is backed up with “facts”?

I see you too never answered my question on this thread as to, “What’s the difference of a 100, 200, 300, 350 yard zero?” I know why now…your “inexperience” will not allow you to.

I’m done here. Made my stand with you young ones, and gave you a chance to refute my position with facts. Tried to teach you people something to give you an advantage on your hunts, and like typical fashion on the internet, people just want to fight.

I should not have let myself get dragged into this pissing match. I knew the outcome before I started. You always do when you have the facts backing you.

Stay safe guys, and I hope you all are successful in your future hunts with whatever time we have left before these Communists fully destroy the country.

P.S. BuzzH, FYI clean the blood off your trophy kills with a water bottle or snow. It makes for a much better picture. It also makes it easier for you / clients to post their kills in their home without having to listen to crap from others who don’t agree when visiting: corporate guests, family, neighbor, etc.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 09/05/18.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)